Friday, June 6, 2008

The Basement - It's a Wash-out. I mean a walk-out.











Aiden is here beating up on Smokey Bear. I hope you're lifting weights Aiden so you can keep beating up Smokey now cause he runs into Keller (our neighbors black dog in pic) and knocks him down.







Carmela, Hannah, Breanna are here with Debi enjoying the sun shine on the porch at the Eagle Feather before the big winter of '07-'08. Some people say the winter never ends here in Alton.













The basement has a ceiling that was 9 ft high and so I built a coiffured ceiling in the living room and then I rounded the walls and built the niches and entertainment center. This outside shot shows the walk-out bsmt on the west and south side. There is a big porch under the main floor deck.

2 comments:

Rhanda said...

I love rounded walls and non-common things in a home. Looks great!

Stephanie said...

Love you Dad! I miss you tons!